Thursday, June 28, 2007

Grandma


Gotta share another story that I forgot to mention that happened during last weekend....one of those stories that I'm adding so I'll have it recorded for my own memories... one of those stories that I just don't want to forget!.....This is SO my Grandma! I called my Grandma from the cabin up north to apologize to her because my daughter accidentally broke a very expensive vase of hers that she received for her 50th wedding anniversary...I felt horrible. But during the conversation I said Hey Grandma I just finished running 8 miles....to which she responded in her sincerely concerned voice...." OH Tammy, Be careful, don't over do it.....You'll get diarrhea!"...............................................................................................................................................

........................................................................what................................................................................

........................................................................................................................."yeah....didn't you hear about that girl that was running in the heat in Hawaii and she shit her pants!" I'm still LMAO over this!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WOW!!! Now that is some up down running!!! Roller blades might have been easier if you started at the top of the highest hill.

- Randy