Thursday, June 14, 2007

Much Better!

Went to Dodge Park for 4 miles...was able to complete the whole run doing the 1 mile run/1 min walk...it was a struggle but I was able to finish all the running intervals. I stayed very focused on running really slow and relaxed. It helped. Finished in 47 min. 27 sec. I know it's a pretty slow running pace but I don't care. For my 1st marathon attempt I just want to be able to run as much of it as I can. In future races/marathons I can focus on improving my time......(I have to keep telling myself this to help temper the frustration!)

This Saturday is the Race for a Cure 5 K! My first race ever! I'm really excited! I'll be missing my TNT group training day....It's a 7 mile run day so I'll have to make it up on Sunday.... by myself....ho hum....

No comments: