Wednesday, June 27, 2007

treadmilled it today

On the treadmill again today...did my 3 miles straight through with no walk breaks. It was hard but I did it in 32 minutes + I warmed up with a brisk walk for 5 minutes and cooled down with the same at the end....so I actually did 42 minutes...and 3.4 miles....did some sit ups obliques and push ups too. My video ipod helped get me through the treadmill work this time...watched the rest of the movie Gross Pointe Blank while I ran. -STUPID movie by the way....don't waste your time!

Body's still feeling good. Me and my friends were having a discussion when this training first started and of course we're all committed to our main goal of raising funds for an awesome cause....but....we were discussing the fact that one of our "bonus" goals is to be able to stare at our naked bodies in the mirror and be able to say "DAMN I look good"....and mean it!.....I'm not quite there yet but there's definitely a shift happen'n....it's taking longer than I anticipated but after 7 weeks (I can't believe it's already been 7 weeks) of training I'm just now starting to notice some nice changes....More incentive to keep up the training!

No comments: