Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another major breakthrough must be coming soon!

The good news is ...another major breakthrough must be coming soon. That seems to have been the pattern in the past and so this is me trying to put a positive spin on my horrible last 3 runs (today included). Today was my 3rd day in a row, it was much warmer than I'd prefer, there was no shade because I was in the neighborhood, and Sooooooo, I had another horrible run. I'm guessing this weeks' difficulties are because of the slacking I've done in the last 2 weeks due to vacations and so I'm trying not to get too discouraged again. Did 7 miles this afternoon but walked probably 2 of them. My left hamstring was nagging me and I had a horrible stitch in my side that I couldn't even WALK off. I thought the "stitch in my side" days were over months ago...thought I had gotten past that problem but it seems to have reappeared today. So anyway....hopefully this is just a prelude to an incredibly wonderful 14 mile run on Saturday. Tomorrow is a rest day and I intend on taking full advantage of it!

No comments: