Wednesday, October 17, 2007

wagers anyone?????

OMG! I think my daughter has the stomache flu....the stomache cramping been in the bathroom 10 times in the last 3 hours shit her pants twice because she can't make it to the toilet fast enough gonna puke bucket at the side of the bed stomache flu....would anyone like to start placing wagers on my health for Sunday??? Extra pocket cash may be helpful in these difficult times...........

God help me........forget the prayers for weather......I can deal with cold....I can deal with hot....I can deal with thunderstorms .......or even hail......just keep me healthy till Sunday night.....

So on a scale of 1 - 10 how bad is it that my poor daughter is lying in bed miserable with the stomache flu and all I can think about is.....please God keep me healthy till this marathon is over? Go ahead....be honest.....I know.....

No comments: