Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jordyn's teacher.....

started asking me about my training. Asked how it was going and if I was enjoying it....and then asked ....."so have you lost any weight with all this training?".......LMAO!....to which I responded "one would think so wouldn't one?"......so lets think about this.....I've heard that you burn 100 calories for every mile you run (some say it's even more than that) so lets assume for the sake of argument that this is correct.....which means that for instance when I ran my 20 miler a couple weeks ago I theoretically should have burned 2000 calories....how does a person burn 2000 calories in one day and NOT lose weight??? I mean NOT EVEN A POUND????!!!!!! Take a week at a glance....on average in the last couple months I've been logging in between 25 and 35 miles...so how many calories must I have ingested in that time to not even lose ONE POUND!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!??????????

No comments: