Saturday, October 6, 2007

2 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 miles in 2 hours 40 minutes (11:29 mile average). Wasn't the best run I've ever had but what did I expect after a week of slacking. Only did the 2 days of elliptical....Tues and Wed....my body needed the rest so I don't feel guilty in the least...I may regret it come marathon day but right now in the moment I'm glad I took the 6 days off.

Came home today to blissfully relax and calmly read a chapter in my book and reflect on my 160 minutes of solitude while in a tub full of ICE WATER......NOT!!!!!!!!!....... My legs feel great but now my back and jaw aches from the intense shivers that ran through my spine and teeth for 20 minutes!!!! Cured one ache only to acquire a new one! I'll be thankful in the morning.....I guess.

I would also like to add that my wonderful neighbors...Scott and Ilene Sipp just gave me a donation of $50 but for some reason I can't log into my account to "manage offline donations" and add their name to the list....I wanted to give them credit but couldn't....it may be because we're so close to the marathon...not sure. So their name isn't on my TNT donation page .....I tried. Thank you!

No comments: