Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm walking again

First off.....Man I screwed up big time on Saturday by not taking the ice bath when I got home. I hurt so bad I can't stand it. Then I talked to Traci and she and Kristina feel fine.....because they took the ice bath. I've been gimping around for 3 days now...today is the first day I woke up and felt somewhat better. Still not up to running so I did the elliptical again for 70 minutes. I was thinking I had pulled my calve muscles they hurt so bad....but my legs actually feel better now after the work out. I think the elliptical is a good thing for my ankle and heel anyway. Pounding the pavement everyday is taking it's toll. This week is going to be tough getting my miles in because I have 2 preschool field trips to attend with Jordyn.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: