Friday, September 7, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!!!

I'm so excited to announce that as of about 3 hours ago I have officially reached my personal goal of raising $2500 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! A wonderful friend went on my TNT donation page prepared to donate $25 and saw that I was only $26 dollars short of my goal so she put in an extra dollar!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! This couldn't have happened at a more perfect time! I've been really anxious about tomorrow's run because we're running 16 miles tomorrow!!! Every time the miles go up I'm filled with anxiety and trepidation wondering how on earth I'll be able to complete it....it always seems to be OK....but that doesn't stop the anxiety from returning. So I've been dreading this Saturday's run all week. But now I have a renewed energy and "BRING IT ON" attitude! I've said it before but I'll say it again...I am humbled, grateful, and brought to tears by my family and friends' generosity. I'm surrounded by incredible people and feel so blessed and fortunate! As of today our little group of 6 marathon friends raised a whopping $9198.00 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! I think that's just incredible!

SO! Say a prayer for me....16 miles.....oh God what have I gotten myself into!??

No comments: