Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I need some motivation!

Well I felt really good after Saturday's run. I wasn't as sore as I thought I'd be. Spent the entire day Sunday doing yard work and woke up Monday morning barely able to move. I'm sore...I mean REALLY sore! My back is killing me and legs hurt like hell from all the landscaping squatting. I haven't slept good the last 2 nights because of my aching body. So I'm complaining about all this now to explain why I didn't do my planned run this morning. Maybe I'm making excuses...I don't know...maybe I need to run when I feel this awful...but it didn't happen today. That's the bad news. The good news is I spent an hour on my elliptical instead. A little less impact.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

sorry that you aren't feel so good. I am in the middle of training for some runs too and they are not going as well as I would hope